Sea Turtle Scavenger Hunt Gulf of Mexico Sea Turtles
1. I have a beak like a hawk and scales on my back that overlap. I am a _______________________.
2. My skin is reddish-brown and is used to make turtle boots. I am a ___________________.
3. I can grow up to 12 feet long and I like to eat jellyfish. I am a __________________.
4. My favorite food is sea grass and I live in the Atlantic Ocean. I am a ____________________.
5. I am the smallest and one of the most endangered sea turtles and I like to eat crabs in the wild I am a _____________________.
6. I am a sea turtle I can lay up to _____________ eggs.
7. What is the largest sea turtle species? ________________________.
8. Which predator can injure an adult sea turtle? ______________________.
9. My favorite food is sea sponges and I live near coral reefs. I am a _________________.
10. Sea turtles eat plastic bags because they think they are _____________________.
11. Sea turtle eggs are soft and leathery and the size of a ________________________.
12. Olive and Kemp’s ridley sea turtles will nest in large groups called ______________________________.